Aluminium Formwork System is a system that contains assembled aluminium panels which acts as temporary placement for concrete to build the main structure of a building.
Our Aluminium Formwork System is being operated by our Daughter company, King Hing - a leading aluminium formwork company in China.
We design, manufacture, supply and install aluminium formwork systems for building projects. We provide comprehensive services on supply chain management which includes Inventory Financing, Leasing, Work Force Training, Repairing, Used Formwork re-designing, etc.
KingHing has set up formwork production bases and service network in these following major provinces in China included Guangdong, Jiangxi, Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Wuhan, Henan, Sichuan, Zhejiang and Hubei that are strategically located to serve the immense China market. Our total annual production capacity is 1,000,000 sqm.
KingHing also exports to international markets by supplying whole system of high quality aluminium formworks to overseas users with excellent results. Included Australia, Algeria, Angola, Brazil, Cambodia, Colombia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore etc.
Benefits of our Aluminium Formwork included :
- Cost Saving – Can be repetitively be used for more than 300 times; Minimum skilled labor required; All panels are hand-held for saving the crane costs and waiting time.
- Superb Speed – 4 days per floor is achievable. Earlier completion, earlier billings and earlier title redemption, all of these will benefit Developer’s reputation and provide more time to accept more projects.
- Superb Quality – Better as-builts of level, accurate alignment, verticality, evenness, squareness, more uniformity of openings.
- Safety – Lesser waste, lower debris, systematic and safe working procedure.
- Eco Friendly – Aluminium formwork are recyclable and ECO friendly by reducing the use of wood.
Our set of systems included:
- Wall system
- Slab system
- Supporting system
- Fastening system
- Scaffoldings system
- Foundation slab system
- Column system
- Special design system
- Monolithic System – Allows building for monolithic and/ or 2 stages casting application to suit all kinds of building requirements
- Aluminium Panels – Extruded by high pressure thus giving the toughness strength required by construction needs. And they are mechanically linked together (not ony from welding)
- Aluminium Alloy 6061-T6 – It is one of the most versatile of heat- treatable alloys, is popular for medium to high strength requirements and possesses good toughness characteristics. 6061-T6 has excellent corrosion resistance to atmospheric conditions and good corrosion resistance to sea water.
- Powder Coating – Kong Hing patented powder coating aluminium formwork achieves smoother concrete surfaces, more durable and easy to clean. No rendering is needed – saving on material and labor.
- Strong and Durable Details – We pay attention to the very tiny detail of the system
- Early Strike – Our slab panels are able to be striped after casing within 4 days and provide top quality surface finish on the concrete by using our special designed prop head.